17 April 2018
Managing Partner - Vladimir Dolzhikov is included in the Who’s Who Legal list of the leading energy lawyersRead more...
15 March 2018
We are proud to announce that ACT has joined Nextlaw Global Referral Network, enabling it to connect its clients to high quality lawyers around the worldRead more...
20 February 2018
ACT is proud to announce that it is celebrating its 20-year anniversaryRead more...
Nextlaw Global Referral Network
On May 10, 2016-Dentons, the largest law firm in the world, announced the creation of a unique free information and reference network of law firms, which was named «Nextlaw Global Referral Network». It was created on the basis of a new technology platform that will allow law firms — participants to cooperate effectively, and clients to work with the best law firms in various fields of practice anywhere in the world.
Today Nextlaw Global Referral Network is the largest legal network in the world. Nextlaw Global Referral Network is the client focused legal referral network. Nextlaw is free to join, open to all high-quality law firms regardless of size and does not grant geographic exclusivity to its members. This enables the network to connect clients of member firms to the best lawyers with the appropriate experience in the locations where clients need legal assistance. The network utilizes a proprietary technology platform to help member firms research, contact and rate the performance of network members in order to guarantee that clients receive the highest quality legal advice and business solutions. www.nextlawnetwork.com
We provide a full range of corporate tax services, both domestic and international. We work closely with the clients’ teams to arrive at practical and implementable solutions.
We are experienced in:
- Advice on the appropriate form of establishing a business in Turkmenistan
- Advice on Oil&Gas Taxation
- Tax efficient structuring of all sorts of agreements between Turkmenistan subsidiary and its Turkmenistan customers and suppliers / contractors
- Tax optimization and reorganization of existing Turkmenistan structures, with particular emphasis on preserving net operating losses and other tax and customs attributes
- Recovery of VAT
- Assistance in all stages of tax disputes, from tax and customs audits, to subsequent appeal procedures, as well as defending the clients in courts