26 February 2021
Chambers and Partners has ranked ACT and its lawyers across the Turkmenistan as leadersRead more...
17 April 2018
Managing Partner - Vladimir Dolzhikov is included in the Who’s Who Legal list of the leading energy lawyersRead more...
15 March 2018
We are proud to announce that ACT has joined Nextlaw Global Referral Network, enabling it to connect its clients to high quality lawyers around the worldRead more...
Nextlaw Global Referral Network
On May 10, 2016-Dentons, the largest law firm in the world, announced the creation of a unique free information and reference network of law firms, which was named «Nextlaw Global Referral Network». It was created on the basis of a new technology platform that will allow law firms — participants to cooperate effectively, and clients to work with the best law firms in various fields of practice anywhere in the world.
Today Nextlaw Global Referral Network is the largest legal network in the world. Nextlaw Global Referral Network is the client focused legal referral network. Nextlaw is free to join, open to all high-quality law firms regardless of size and does not grant geographic exclusivity to its members. This enables the network to connect clients of member firms to the best lawyers with the appropriate experience in the locations where clients need legal assistance. The network utilizes a proprietary technology platform to help member firms research, contact and rate the performance of network members in order to guarantee that clients receive the highest quality legal advice and business solutions. www.nextlawnetwork.com
Energy & Natural Resources
Natural resources (the sub-soil, land, forests, water and wildlife) and associated energy resources (oil, gas and electricity) are the foundation of Turkmenistan’s national prosperity. Having impressive reserves of oil and gas Turkmenistan plays an active role in bilateral and multilateral cooperation in natural resources and energy globally.
Some of the legal services that we offer in the energy and natural resources sector include:
- Advice on drafting and negotiation of PSA and other oil and gas investment agreements
- Analysis and recommendations on the selection of corporate and other legal forms for preparation and implementation projects involving exploration and use of natural resources, development of core documents (foundation agreements, charters, shareholder and other agreements) and state registration of relevant entities
- Advice on elaboration of the legal framework for financing of investments in the energy and natural resources sector
- Legal assistance for joint exploration, development and operation of natural and energy resources and for comprehensive range of issues associated with production-sharing agreements
- Legal support for daily operations of entities operating in the energy and natural resources sector (corporate, operational, environmental, commercial, tax, employment and other aspects)
- Legal advice on construction, modernisation and maintenance of energy and natural resources facilities, as well as on energy saving and energy efficiency issues
- Administrative, judicial and arbitration protection of rights and dispute resolution, involving energy and natural resources projects and facilities