30 September 2011
International Financial Law Review - Supplement to Foreign Investment GuideRead more...
07 September 2011
The CIS LCN members present the first edition of “CIS: Tax Compass”Read more...
07 August 2011
The CIS LCN members present the second edition of “Comparative Summary of Anti-Corruption Laws”Read more...
We provide a full range of corporate tax services, both domestic and international. We work closely with the clients’ teams to arrive at practical and implementable solutions.
We are experienced in:
- Advice on the appropriate form of establishing a business in Turkmenistan
- Advice on Oil&Gas Taxation
- Tax efficient structuring of all sorts of agreements between Turkmenistan subsidiary and its Turkmenistan customers and suppliers / contractors
- Tax optimization and reorganization of existing Turkmenistan structures, with particular emphasis on preserving net operating losses and other tax and customs attributes
- Recovery of VAT
- Assistance in all stages of tax disputes, from tax and customs audits, to subsequent appeal procedures, as well as defending the clients in courts