30 September 2011
International Financial Law Review - Supplement to Foreign Investment GuideRead more...
07 September 2011
The CIS LCN members present the first edition of “CIS: Tax Compass”Read more...
07 August 2011
The CIS LCN members present the second edition of “Comparative Summary of Anti-Corruption Laws”Read more...
Energy & Natural Resources
Natural resources (the sub-soil, land, forests, water and wildlife) and associated energy resources (oil, gas and electricity) are the foundation of Turkmenistan’s national prosperity. Having impressive reserves of oil and gas Turkmenistan plays an active role in bilateral and multilateral cooperation in natural resources and energy globally.
Some of the legal services that we offer in the energy and natural resources sector include:
- Advice on drafting and negotiation of PSA and other oil and gas investment agreements
- Analysis and recommendations on the selection of corporate and other legal forms for preparation and implementation projects involving exploration and use of natural resources, development of core documents (foundation agreements, charters, shareholder and other agreements) and state registration of relevant entities
- Advice on elaboration of the legal framework for financing of investments in the energy and natural resources sector
- Legal assistance for joint exploration, development and operation of natural and energy resources and for comprehensive range of issues associated with production-sharing agreements
- Legal support for daily operations of entities operating in the energy and natural resources sector (corporate, operational, environmental, commercial, tax, employment and other aspects)
- Legal advice on construction, modernisation and maintenance of energy and natural resources facilities, as well as on energy saving and energy efficiency issues
- Administrative, judicial and arbitration protection of rights and dispute resolution, involving energy and natural resources projects and facilities