30 September 2011
International Financial Law Review - Supplement to Foreign Investment GuideRead more...
07 September 2011
The CIS LCN members present the first edition of “CIS: Tax Compass”Read more...
07 August 2011
The CIS LCN members present the second edition of “Comparative Summary of Anti-Corruption Laws”Read more...
Our lawyers specialise in the particular aspects of labour law most in demand: pension legislation, outstaffing and migration legislation. We advise clients on labour law issues that might arise in their daily business, perform due diligence of the company’s employment paperwork in order to identify and minimise potential risks, make recommendations for optimal application of the labour legislation rules considering the client’s specific sphere of business, and provide support for major comprehensive projects.
We provide the following services:
- Legal advice on employment relations
- Due Diligence of employment paperwork
- Development of all types of agreements and internal regulations
- Legal advice on salaries and bonuses
- Labour dispute resolution in and out of court
- Support at the audit conducted by government authorities, judicial defence
- Legal advice on industrial safety
- Support in disputes on material liability, damages
- Legal advice on protection of confidential information and personal data