30 September 2011
International Financial Law Review - Supplement to Foreign Investment GuideRead more...
07 September 2011
The CIS LCN members present the first edition of “CIS: Tax Compass”Read more...
07 August 2011
The CIS LCN members present the second edition of “Comparative Summary of Anti-Corruption Laws”Read more...
We provide support to our clients from initial strategic planning through the due diligence process all the way to post-closing integration. Our experienced approach and commercial mind-set ensure the best of possible results.
We leverage our experience on the Turkmenistan market to anticipate difficulties, mitigate risks and where it’s necessary come up with creative legal solutions. Our goal is to facilitate the realization of the client’s business objectives within the scope of a specific transaction to the extent that is within the control of the legal advisor.
Specific expertise includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate (re-)structuring
- Divestments, including non-core asset disposals
- Private equity
- Initial and secondary public offerings (IPOs and SPOs)
- Corporate finance
- Acquisition finance
- Due diligence
- Corporate governance
- Business set-ups, corporate reorganisation and winding-up
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and consortia
- Securities / capital markets
- Competition and anti-trust
- Corporate dispute resolution